Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 23/3/2020
In line with today’s State and Federal Government announcements, regarding the closure of many non essential businesses and restrictions on non essential travel, the committee has decided to close the lodge to members and guests from today until further notice.
Andrew Rist and his family expect to remain in residence during the period that the lodge is closed, however long that may be.
As stated in my previous COVID-19 update, full refunds will be given to all members and guests who have paid for accommodation this season.
We will keep you informed of any changes as they occur.