Last Update: 25 February 2022
(Recent changes highlighted)
The lodge is open.
Victoria has now entered Phase D of the COVID roadmap. Everyone* staying at the lodge will need to provide the booking officer with proof of full vaccination or an official exemption.
COVID Safe operations for summer at the lodge will continue to be refined.
(* aged 18 or over at time of stay)
While current cleaning requirements are in force
- The manager will clean the lodge at the end of your stay. You should still wipe down surfaces in your bedroom.
- A day will be blocked out for new bookings to allow for end of stay cleaning. In summer our managers have other jobs and cleaning needs to fit in..
- A surcharge will be applied when there are concurrent bookings to cover twice daily touch point cleaning. This will be apportioned on a per bed per night basis
The most important Covid Safe rules in the lodge are:
Keep any eye on the Falls Creek resort website for up to date information about the resort.
The most up-to-date information will be published here. Be sure to check for the latest information. Our full COVID Safe Plan is a rather bulky document that includes much material of little interest to most members and guests. A summary of our COVID Safe Plan more succinctly informs members and guests about how the lodge will operate. The green/summer season version of these documents are now available, reflecting latest clarifications and advice. The table below summarises factors that may override the summary.
Key settings from 26 February
|Restictions on who may stay||
Anyone at or over the threshold age at time of stay will be required to provide proof of vaccination (or official exemption).
|Vaccination Threshold Age||18|
|Rostering of meal times||Not required|
Bedrooms shared between
|Masks||Must bring masks for everyone aged 8 and over but currently not required inside the lodge.|
|COVID cleaning surcharge||
Travelling from interstate?
- QR code check-in is mandatory at the lodge and many venues on the mountain. This will be easiest if you install the Service Victoria app on your smart phone.
- Familiarise yourself with any restrictions in force in Victoria.
- Since 25 November travel permits to enter Victoria are not required. We suggest you check Victorian entry permits that conditions that have not changed before you travel.
- Check the border and quarantine rules for your state (and any states you will transit)