With February 1 just around the corner, it's time to reaquaint yourself with the Online Booking System and the Booking Conditions.
- For those who haven't used the online booking system, or need a refresher, you can find instructions here
- To view all booking related information on the AAC National website, please click here
- Please be reminded that only bookings for AACFC Members open on 1 February. Bookings for family of Members open on 8 March, while for other Guests it is 15 March. Bookings for Members of other AAC Lodges open on 1 March
- On any given night a Member can only be booked into one bed in their own name. Please use the comment section of a booking to advise the Booking Officer how many others you intend on booking for as well.
- In 2019, some Members were slow to pay for bookings. In some cases bookings were cancelled very late, having never been paid for
- As was the case in 2020, the Booking Officer will cancel bookings not paid for within 7 days for normal bookings and within 1 day for approved waitlist requests. Please pay for your bookings within these timeframes to avoid disappointment.
Update To Child Age Limit
- As advised in the 2021 Rates Summary, the age limit for Children is now extended to under 18 years of age. Any child under the age of 18 at the time of their stay will be charged 50% of the adult rate.
We Are a Non-Smoking Lodge
- Also advised in 2020, AAC Falls Creek is now non-smoking throughout, including the balcony.
The Club wishes everyone coming to Falls Creek this Winter a safe and enjoyable visit. Let's hope the snow comes to the southern hemisphere like the way it has in the northern hemisphere so far this year!