|WINTER TARIFF||OFF-PEAK||SUMMER TARIFF|
|summer: $300 min|
Children under 17 years at time of stay half price
Mid-Week = five nights, Sunday to Thursday
From 1 February you can check lodge occupancy and make bookings online.
However, if you are booking for June/July Victorian School Holidays, you will need to use the old paper forms. When bookings open there is usually very high demand for Victorian school holidays. To ensure that all booking requests can be treated fairly, and to avoid confusion, bookings for this period cannot be made through this system until 1 March.
User Instructions will guide you through how to check occupancy, make a booking and make payment. Revised for 2016 to reflect improvements in the booking system.
Normal booking rules apply and will be enforced by the Booking Officer, even if the online system does not enforce them.
A booking is not confirmed until payment is verified and you receive a confirmation email from the Booking Officer.
To book accommodation at AAC Falls Creek, please contact our booking agent:Alan Long
138 Stanley Street
ph: (03) 9328 4491
fax: (03) 9329 8839
- Off peak from 12 June to 1 July 2017 and from 3 September to end of season.
- Season opening weekend at Summer rates.
- Peaks Challenge bicycle event weekend (10-12 March): min 3 night booking. Members $210, AAC $240, Guests $270. Contact booking officer for details. This books out very early.
- Summer rates apply at all other non season times.
- Children under 17 years old at time of stay are charged at 50% adult rate.
- Children under 3 years old at time of stay are free-of-charge.
- Week is seven nights: Sunday to Saturday nights.
- Mid-Week is five nights: Sunday to Thursday nights.
- Weekend is two nights: Friday & Saturday nights.
- Included in tariffs: Full breakfast in winter peak season and continental breakfast in off-peak season.
- Bed linen and towels are provided and rooms cleaned on departure during winter season only.
- Bookings during peak winter season of more than two continuous weeks and large guest group bookings are subject to Committee approval.
- Summer: minimum booking $300 for lodge opening,
- No pets.
- AAC Falls Creek Race Week Sunday 30 July - Saturday 5 August. Race Weekend 4-5 Aug, with Race and Dinner on Saturday 5 August.
Surcharge for Race week or weekend $50, includes presentation dinner and race entry (children half price)
- Opening times for weekend bookings
- Members: 19 days prior (Monday)
- AAC reciprocal: 16 days prior (Thursday)
- Guests: 15 days prior (Friday)
Bookings may be submitted earlier, but cannot be confirmed till bookings officially open.