|WINTER TARIFF||OFF-PEAK||SUMMER TARIFF|
|summer: $300 min|
Children under 17 years at time of stay half price
Mid-Week = five nights, Sunday to Thursday
For 2018 we are introducing a new booking system. AAC Anton introduced it last year and members found it much simpler to use. Please try it to check lodge availability and make bookings.
From 1 February make winter bookings online.
Summer bookings can be made online at any time.
If you are booking for June/July Victorian School Holidays, there are special provisions in the online booking system. Booking requests will be accepted until 15 March without reserving any beds. The Booking Officer will then allocate beds in accordance with AAC priority policy and advise members of whether they have been sucessful. Read that section of the user instructions carefully.
User Instructions will guide you through how to check occupancy and make a booking.
Normal booking rules apply and will be enforced by the Booking Officer, even if the online system does not enforce them.
A booking is not confirmed until payment is verified and you receive a confirmation email from the Booking Officer.
To book accommodation at AAC Falls Creek, please contact our booking agent:Alan Long
Phone: 0409 417 253 Mon-Fri 6pm-8:30pm
Post: 24 St James Rd Heidelberg 3084
- Off peak from 11 June to 30 Jne 2018 and from 2 September to end of season.
- Winter tariff is from 1 July to 1 Sept
- Season opening weekend at Summer rates.
- Peaks Challenge bicycle event weekend (9-11 March): min 2 night booking. Per night: Members $70, AAC $80, Guests $90. Contact booking officer for details. Book early.
- Summer rates apply at all other non season times.
- Children under 17 years old at time of stay are charged at 50% adult rate.
- Children under 3 years old at time of stay are free-of-charge.
- Week is seven nights: Sunday to Saturday nights.
- Mid-Week is five nights: Sunday to Thursday nights.
- Weekend is two nights: Friday & Saturday nights.
- Included in tariffs: Full breakfast in winter peak season and continental breakfast in off-peak season.
- Bed linen and towels are provided and rooms cleaned on departure during winter season only.
- Bookings during peak winter season of more than two continuous weeks and large guest group bookings are subject to Committee approval.
- Summer: minimum booking $300 for lodge opening,
- No pets.
- AAC Falls Creek Race Week Sunday 29 July - Saturday 4 August. Race Weekend 3-4 Aug, with Race and Dinner on Saturday 4 August.
Surcharge for Race week or weekend $50, includes presentation dinner and race entry (children half price)
- Opening times for weekend bookings
- Members: 19 days prior (Monday)
- AAC reciprocal: 16 days prior (Thursday)
- Guests: 15 days prior (Friday)
Bookings may be submitted earlier, but cannot be confirmed till bookings officially open.